The integration of Notify.Events with Gitea allows you to receive notifications in a variety of services such as Viber, Skype, Telegram, Slack and many others.
For notifications from Gitea, go to the repository settings and the "webhook" tab, click on the "Add Webhook" button. In the drop-down list, choose "Gitea". In the opened window, enter the following options:
- Target URL:
- Trigger On: All Events
- Branch filter: *
And click "Add Webhook" button.
Gitea v3Fix broken username without full_name specified.
Gitea v2Add support new events:
- Create (Branch or tag created.)
- Fork (Repository forked.)
- Issues (Issue opened, closed, reopened, edited, assigned, unassigned, label updated, label cleared, milestoned, or demilestoned.)
- Pull request (Pull request opened, closed, reopened, edited, approved, rejected, review comment, assigned, unassigned, label updated, label cleared or synchronized.)
- Release (Release published, updated or deleted in a repository.)
- Delete (Branch or tag deleted.)
- Issue comment (Issue comment created, edited, or deleted.)
- Repository (Repository created or deleted.)