2023 Annual Highlights
Traditionally, in the last week of December we sum up the results of the year. Let’s see what happened in Notify.Events in 2023 and what updates we introduced.
In 2023, we implemented several new integrations, both sources and recipients.
- nymea – a home automation platform.
- Watchtower – an application for automatically updating Docker containers.
- Slack Formatted Webhooks – an integration that helps connect as a source any service or script that generates a Slack-compatible message format.
- HOOBS – one more smart home and IoT solution.
- Viber Custom – a recipient that allows sending notifications through a custom Viber bot, bypassing the restrictions of the messenger.
- Line Custom - the same, but for LINE.
- Green API – a WhatsApp API gateway.
New Features and Updates
First of all, we released a new version of the WordPress plugin. Now it supports WooCommerce product events. Another update is the message public view feature: you can make notification texts available/unavailable via a direct link. And one more new feature is custom recipient names. We also added tables, lists and images support to notifications from email inboxes.
We analyzed how you use the service and realized that you quite often connect Email not only as a recipient, but also as a source of notifications. Therefore, we worked through this case and eventually created a landing page and detailed documentation for setting up the integration for different email clients.
This year, French has appeared among the languages in which you can use our service.
Notify.Events in Numbers
Here are some statistics:
- This year, 3,123 new users joined Notify.Events.
- The most used sources were Home Assistant, Homebridge, Email, Zabbix, and Jenkins as notification sources.
- As for notification recipients, Telegram, Notify.Events iOS app, Email, Notify.Events Android app, SMS, and Viber were preferred most frequently.
- On average, we processed 400,000+ notifications from your sources every month.
Thank you for trusting us with your notifications this year! You help us grow and develop.