A channel is a feed of events that combines notifications from various sources and their recipients.
The Channels screen is the main screen of the Control Panel. It opens as soon as you log in to the Notify.Events system using your username and password.
This screen displays information of all the channels you have created. Namely:
- The name you assigned to the channel. By clicking on it, you can fall into the channel management screen.
- The group to which you assigned the channel (if you have set it).
- The number of sources that you have added to the channel.
- The number of recipients you have added to the channel.
- The number of messages sent during the entire subscription period.
On this screen, it is also possible to manage the created channels using the special buttons:
- View – the button allows you to go to the screen of a specific channel (just like clicking on the channel name).
- Edit – the button allows you to go to the Edit screen and change the settings of an existing channel.
- Delete – the button allows you to delete an unnecessary channel.
- Create – the button allows you to the Create screen and create a new channel.
- Getting started
- Using Notify.Events
- Your account