Notify.Events Message View
The message view screen contains complete information about the selected message and its delivery to the specified recipients. You can access this page screen from Messages screen by clicking on the desired message.
On this screen, you can see:
- Post title / subject - at the top of the screen;
- The Messages button - clicking on it will return you to the Messages screen, where you can see messages received from sources for the entire time of the channel’s life;
- Full text of the message;
- Links and attachments - if the original message contains them;
- Action button (with delayed sending configured) - if the button is faint and unclickable, the action has already been applied.
At the bottom of the screen there is a table with information about notification delivery, similar to the table on the Messages screen. It contains:
- Title - the name of the recipient. For instant messengers, this is usually your nickname or name of the group chat;
- Priority - the priority assigned to the event: Lowest Low, Medium, High, Highest;
- Level - the level assigned to the event: Verbose, Info, Notice, Warning, Error, Success;
- Actions - actions applied by the subscriber in the chat. Available when delayed sending is configured.
- Images - the number of images attached to the notification.
- Files - the number of files attached to the notification.
- Status - the status of sending the notification to the designated recipients. Green - notification is sent, gray - filtered, purple - in the queue, pink - sending error.
- Created at - the date and time when the notification was sent.
The View button or click on the message name will open the message viewing screen in a new tab, where you can see its full text and delivery details.
The channel name button will return you to the channel management screen.
If there is such a note at the top of the screen, it means that when creating or editing a channel, you allowed public subscription to it via a direct link. Now you can copy the link to this page from the address bar and send it to your team members.
- Getting started
- Using Notify.Events
- Your account
- Custom integrations