Adding sources to the channel
Once you've created your channel, you can add one or more sources to it. To do this, follow these steps:
- On the screen of the desired channel, click the Add Source button in the Sources section:
- You will see a screen with a list of available sources in several categories:
- IoT and Smart Home
- Websites and Commerce
- CI / CD and Version Control
- Edit the source name, which will be displayed on your channel - to do this, change the Title field;
- View the service website - click on the name of the source under the logo on the right side of the screen;
- Visit the integration screen - click on the name of the source in the Source field. On the new page, you will see a short description of the service and the integration possibilities with Notify.Events.
When you're done with sources, you can move on to the next step of configuring Notify.Events and add recipients to your channel, then start getting notifications sent from anywhere to anyone.
- Getting started
- Using Notify.Events
- Your account