Subscribing to a Notify.Events channel (adding recipients)
To get to this screen, on the channel management screen, click the Subscribe button in the Recipients section.
You can subscribe to the channel yourself through various recipients - messengers, SMS, push notifications, voice calls, as well as connect your team or family members to the channel so that they also receive notifications from the necessary services.
How to subscribe to a channel yourself?
To do this, follow these steps:
- Click on the card of the desired recipient. Then you will see a pop-up window.
- Follow the instructions provided. Each recipient has its own instruction.
For some subscriptions, you must first add integration and / or give permission to receive messages to it in the properties of the current channel. This will also be written in the instructions:
On the pop-up window, you can also:
- View the known limitations for the selected recipient.
- Check out the available commands - that is, the actions applicable from the chat. Usually such commands
After completing all the steps, the subscription will appear in the list of recipients on the channel management screen, and you can start getting your notifications sent from anywhere to anyone.
How to subscribe others to a channel?
Subscribing to a channel of colleagues or relatives is easy. Moreover, they do not even have to register in the Notify.Events system. It is enough to follow the special link that you will share with them.
Each subscriber can independently choose a convenient communication tool for receiving notifications - Telegram, Slack, Viber, Facebook Messenger or any other available. And the most important thing is that the number of subscribers does not affect the consumption of messages from the subscription. Only incoming messages (except for paid recipients) are counted.
Follow these steps to subscribe a colleague or family member to a channel:
- First of all, make sure that the page has a note about the accessibility of the page by direct link:
- If there is the note, it means that at the stage of creating the channel, you allowed public subscription and now you can send the necessary people a link to subscribe.
- If there is no note, you need to go back to the channel settings and put a check mark next to the Allow public subscription line.
After that, you will see new subscribers among the Recipients on your channel and can configure message filtering for each of them.
- Getting started
- Using Notify.Events
- Your account
- Advanced options